Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hang'n Out

The past few weeks have been crammed with working on the new Shamoozal short, "The Last Copy", however for the past few nights I've been working on a skateboard deck for the Three Feet Hight show at Maxwell's in Hoboken this upcoming Monday night. I haven't touched real paint in like eight years, but I've been looking for an excuse to give it a whirl again. I was a little nervous, but I think overall I'm happy with the final results. So here's my addition to the show, "Hang'n Out".









The final version.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's badass, Frank. Paint's fun, once you get past the aggravation.

Unknown said...

Nice deck bro! Should be an awesome show!

Andy J Smith illustration said...

KILLER idea! Wish I coulda been down there to check it out! Maxwell's is a VERY cool spot... in Hoboken -- home of the world's best pizza - Grimaldi's -- seriously, look it up and GO THERE when you pick up your work! Anyway, I know Joe A and Kelly D also had work in there plus a ton of other hot shot illustrators! Sometimes I miss all the action down there... Anyways, really nice deck! I dig the worm... but wish you framed him better (THAT'S THE ESPRESSO TALKING!)

kaNO! said...

look at those happy little trees, now you just need a golden afro, bam!!!