Thursday, May 29, 2008

Indiana Jones is awesome

I think I've been thinking nonstop about the new Indy movie for about two weeks. I think it blew my mind. Indiana Jones may be my all time favorite character. Despite all the negative criticism out there, I frigg'n loved the hell out of it. Sure, there were a few goofy moments, but that's just what they were. A moment that lasted for maybe one minute of screen time that I forgot about because Indy was kicking ass the next. If you care, I wrote up a spoiler-filled review at the Shamoozal.


3 comments:

Andy J Smith illustration said...

Coulda did without the monkey scene... and oh yah, the incessant, unnecessary blabbing -- way too dialogue heavy! BUt otherwise, VERY FUN! Fit right into the other movies without a hitch. Long Live Indy!

To help soup myself up for the movie, I rented a few of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. BLECCHHH. Mistake. Particularly the ones with the younger kid.

Dagan Moriarty said...

STILL haven't seen it!
man-o-man!

...On a seperate but STILL important note, lookin forward to 'fun-nite'!

;)
-D

kaNO! said...

I completely agree with what you said about Marian, wtf was she so jolly about? when you watch raiders she's hard boiled and awesome, now she is like a corny soccer mom ugh... besides that I give Crystal skull 2 snaps and a twist in Z formation.