Friday, December 28, 2018

"Kid" Pitch

Three years ago, I came up with an idea for a pitch. As most pitches go, it was not accepted, but I continued to develop it on the side over the course of the next few years. The idea evolved, and the designs were changed and tweaked. I began working on a storyboard for a pilot episode that perhaps I would create on my own. While there are still several major holes in the narrative, I got a rough board in place with major plot beats in place.

However, as 2018 comes to an end I have decided to put this personal project on the shelf. I want to devote my personal time to other endeavors. Maybe someday I'll return to it in some form or another. Here are a bunch of super-early sketches of the main character, Kid, as well as a select few panels from the storyboard.













No comments: