Sunday, December 04, 2016

Burger King - "ThisOrThat" - Character Animation Demo Clip

This was an old one from 2005 that I helped animate back when I was at Curious Pictures in NYC. I was working on "Little Einsteins" at the time, and this was some extra freelance a few of us in the drawn animation department worked on the side. I believe there are one or two more of these that we worked on.

I remember "they" (the agency possibly?) had plans to create a series based on these characters, The Honbatz, that just never materialized. However, one of the animators on this spot with me, Mark, made sure to make caricatures of all the animators on the Little Einsteins team as a Honbatz. It's possible I still have the one he did of me somewhere in my files...I'll have to dig around and see if I can find it!

No comments: