Monday, November 21, 2016

"Do Not Touch" for Nick.com Halloween 2016

I did this for Nick.com's website for Halloween 2016. Nick.com has several "Do Not Touch" buttons that when clicked call up a random and short piece of animation. They wanted something for Halloween, and I was happy to be  part of it.

This was a lot of fun! I was given a rough description of what they wanted to see, and was asked to come up with some original designs and animation. I had to work at 12 fps and under seven seconds so it was quick to load on Nickelodeon's website. So that was a bit of a challenge making it all fit at that frame rate and screen time. Maybe it will pop back up again next year when Nick.com switches back over to its Halloween theme again?

You can see some character design exploration I did for this on this post.


No comments: