Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Random stuff

Like many times before, I'm trying to devote about 30 minutes of my day just doodling. Animating is fun, but drawing the same shapes and characters day in and day out has a tendency to cramp your drawing skills up. So from here on out, I'm going to try to spend some time just letting it go and come up with some loose stuff before I start work.



On a side note, does anyone else think the "newer" 21 inch Cintiqs aren't as good as the "older" 21 inch ones? I own one of the first 21 inch models at home and work on the newer ones at my job. They have a slight bevel to them along the screen, and have a harder drawing surface. I prefer the softer feel of the old ones. Anyone else?

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

NICE...the girl at top right is my fave.......like her face..

P

Mike Luzzi said...

i like the guy at the bottom right, I like his expression.

As far as the 21 inchers go, I have the old 21 at home too, and I kinda press hard when I draw. I am thinking they toughened up the new 21 b/c the old one got damaged from pressing too hard. There are a few white spots on my screen. Not dead pixels, they are marks, they are there when the screen is off. It had one when i got it but i swear more have developed.