Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Let's go Flyers!

Let's face it, the Flyers probably aren't going to make it into this year's play-offs, and even if they do I can't see them making it beyond the first round. Ahh well...at least they aren't loosing every game they play this year like last season.

I was flipping through my hard drive and I stumbled across this sketch. I apparently started to clean it up and stopped for some reason. It was just a little over two years old as it was originally created on May 1st, 2006. Its possible I posted the rough version of it up here some place, but I don't remember. So, I finished its clean-up and splashed some color in there. Maybe I'll get around to giving it a shadow pass at some point...probably in another two years from now :)


1 comment:

Mike Luzzi said...

nice. I like!