Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hey now! New Shamoozal Short "Crapfest Force"!

Hey all. I know its been a while since I last updated. However, I have not been resting on my laurels so to speak. My brother and I have been working away into the late nights to wrap up our latest short over at the Shamoozal, "Crapfest Force." Its a tour de force that will make you laugh, cry, think, and maybe even make you a millionaire after you're done watching it. Hah! As usual, our ever so talented sound guru, Joe, has done another awesome job scoring the music and giving our short a professional level soundtrack. Head on over to the Shamoozal and scope it out! Enjoy!




8 comments:

Mick said...

are they portraits of lumpy nobs in the background in the first screen grab??

Unknown said...

careful there... Don't you know when you make fun of your craft you're then doomed to an Adult Swim pick up?!

best episode ever.

Frank said...

hah thanks bob!

mick, i'll leave them up to your imagination.

Mike Luzzi said...

This was a great short. I could see this translating nicely to TV. The animation was really nice, and I like the background design/ color choices. Great job guys!

Mike Luzzi said...

Oh, I also like how Jacquo walks, good stuff.

Keelmy said...

Great voice work burger... I mean Frank! I dig all the extra attention Plum got. Especially when she sits up from the couch.

Grayson said...

I'd love to check out the cartoon. Oh wait.... SHAMOOZAL IS OUT OF COMMISSION!!! :LKSDJA:LASJKD:LASKDJSA:LDKJSA:LDKJSA:LDKJSA:LDKJSAD:LKASJ:KLADSASD!!!!!!!!!!

Frank said...

hah thanks for the compliments keelmy!

yeah the ol' shamoozal's switching servers so its on hiatus. we had a few snags with the new one so hopefully we'll have it all ironed out with a day or two.