Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Some storyboards

Hey all. Its been some time since my last post. In my spare time I've been putting together a rough storyboard and animatic for the next sode on The Shamoozal. The Shamoozal staff (myself included) just recorded a new poscast this past weekend. Its basically a bunch of guys yelling at each other over a bunch of nerdy crap. My bro was working on getting it uploaded in iTunes, but you can snag it off the website also.

Below is a few panels from the next sode currently in production:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have run across some really great blogs in the past few days and this is one of them. I'm especially on the look out for animators since my husband and I are starting our own animation company. I love to read about others who are doing it.

Dagan Moriarty said...

Franks,

PLEASE tell me that is Ryu Hayabusa... yeahhhh, YOU know who that is! ;)
Lookin' forward to hangin' with you and the otha-bruthas tomorra... see ya soon!
:)
-Dags

Frank said...

dagan, ahahahhha of course i know who that is! i only wish it would tur out to be half as cool as ninja gaiden!

us, thanks for the compliment! there's only a few people involved with the shamoozal sodes...really just me, my bro, and my brother-in-law. thats it!

Keelmy said...

Thats a ninja Frank style.

See ya tomm fool! Beeeyotch!

kaNO! said...

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!