Monday, March 27, 2006

Man-Bot!

So, my bro and I run a website, http://www.shamoozal.com ,which is a home to our own projects. Actually, my borther does the majority of the work...I help when I can. Anywho, I finally wrapped on a short which introduces a new character into our canon: Man-Bot!

I approached this project by wanting to do something a little different. For the past year or so, I've been working with soft, rounded shapes that had no out-line. I wanted to go for a more graphic, hard edged look that at the same time was easy to animate. I think my design worked out pretty well! Flash 8 also sped the process along with its new line tool options.

Head over to Shamoozal.com and check out Man-Bot!

5 comments:

Keelmy said...

Saw your animation last night bud, great stuff! I'm such an a$$ man.

Frank said...

hah thanks man!

Dagan Moriarty said...

haha
yeah, the short was great man!
You got some nice movement in there, and the timing was very funny.
nawyce work, my friend.
:)
-D

kaNO! said...

these are great frank, nicely done, however your still a big fat pig!

Unknown said...

Diggin it. Even though you're a perv!