Thursday, December 08, 2005

Old Designs

Once apon a time, I was a character designer and animator for a pilot called Kappa Mikey. Actually, I was just revamping it, and was asked not to deviate too far from the original designs. However, there were a few secondary characters that I was able to play around with. Kappa Mikey is based off of the whole anime deal, which is not exactly my cup of tea, but I gave it a shot. The show is now in production without me, and the characters have once again been re-designed. So, here's a few drawings I have laying around:




2 comments:

kaNO! said...

hahahaha, the first dude looks like raiden and may I say "Kano wins!"


>Fatality<

Frank said...

oh, without a doubt that's raiden! i openly admit that i had an obession with raiden back in the day. maybe it was because raiden from MK was an obvious ripoff from Thunder from big trouble in little china...and he's just awesome.